Monday, February 07, 2005
Unpopular
I have just realized that I probably have the least read page on the internet. Not that I do this for public recognition, but please recognize me! I just visited a friend's blog and at the bottom of the page she has one of those "visited" counters. It's in the two hundreds and she started her blog roughly the same time I did. I looked into these little counters, but have yet to figure out how to put one on my page. I thought I was just being dense, but I have decided that the fates do not want me to know how many visits I have had for fear that the sad little number will throw me off the edge. The edge of what, I am unsure. Sanity? -never had that anyway. Popularity? -not sure if I've had that. Weight loss? - yeah, who am I kidding. Oh well, I will continue my meager excuse of a blog and sit back and watch her numbers grow.
