Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Ode to the TV Junkie - Part II
I am a junkie, an addict, a fan, an aficionado, and an admirer to the big shiny box that shows me moving pictures with dialogue and story plots.
I cannot do without "House" or "Survivor"! I love "Project Runway", anything dealing with "Queer Eye...", and have even become a bit of a fan of "American Idol". I am a constant flipper. I know companies pay to advertise their goods, but I have no time for them. Flip - what's on channel 2 - Flip - what's on channel 5 - Flip - good commercials are over on channel 63. I drive people nuts with my flipping. Don't get concerned though, I flip everything including my radio stations. I get kind of bad sometimes though because last night I took work home and didn't do it. I couldn't, I was drawn to the TV. One must not miss "Navy NCIS" and "House"! By the way, for those that watch "NCIS" there is no one better than Ducky and I am straight as an arrow, but oddly attracted to Abby. I want to be her - kind of offbeat and damn intelligent. Just to recap...
I am a junkie, an addict, a fan, an aficionado, and an admirer to the big shiny box that shows me moving pictures with dialogue and story plots.
I cannot do without "House" or "Survivor"! I love "Project Runway", anything dealing with "Queer Eye...", and have even become a bit of a fan of "American Idol". I am a constant flipper. I know companies pay to advertise their goods, but I have no time for them. Flip - what's on channel 2 - Flip - what's on channel 5 - Flip - good commercials are over on channel 63. I drive people nuts with my flipping. Don't get concerned though, I flip everything including my radio stations. I get kind of bad sometimes though because last night I took work home and didn't do it. I couldn't, I was drawn to the TV. One must not miss "Navy NCIS" and "House"! By the way, for those that watch "NCIS" there is no one better than Ducky and I am straight as an arrow, but oddly attracted to Abby. I want to be her - kind of offbeat and damn intelligent. Just to recap...
I am a junkie, an addict, a fan, an aficionado, and an admirer to the big shiny box that shows me moving pictures with dialogue and story plots.
