Sunday, October 09, 2005

 

Thinking

I've been reading a lot of posts lately where people are celebrating their "blog" anniversary. That got me to thinking... when did I start this thing? Not quite a year yet. I did get a good laugh at myself though. When I first started, I was so afraid of using my kids names so I referenced the Simpsons, then I just started using initials. You know what, most of my readers are family, so screw it.

I am 25 years old, been married for almost 7 years, and have three children; Nick, Moira, and Aiden. Nick is a complete goof who can excel at almost any sport he tries. Moira is a drama queen who can act her way into anything she wants and Aiden well he's my baby. He's a clown who at this point will typically do anything for a laugh as long as he's not too busy beating the crap out of his siblings.

I did it. I have freed myself from the silliness of paranoia. What's really funny is that I posted pictures, but still insisted on using initials. Good Lord, my children's gooberness sure does come naturally!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?