Friday, February 17, 2006

 

We All Have A Home


Well, we're in. The kids and I are now living at the house and our fish have successfully been moved to their new home. I think I'm enjoying this, but the bills have already started to roll in and the kids have discovered that there are no neighbors to hear them when they scream. So the noise has definitely remained a factor. I have yet to get things unpacked and really have no desire to do so. You'd think I'd be excited and all ready to tackle the bags and boxes, but really I'm just tired.

I go tomorrow to get my eyes checked for the first time in about three years and I'm starting to wonder if that isn't part of the cause for headaches and tiredness. I'm sure my prescription has change quite a bit. It has always changed in the past and now when I take my glasses off, I'm lucky if I can make out the outline of whatever it is I'm looking at. FORGET ANY LETTERS OR NUMBERS!

I inherited an exercise machine from my mom. I've only used it once since getting it two night ago, but the kids absolutely think it's a junglegym. I think I'm just babbling now because my fingers keep typing but I'm really not thinking about what's coming out.

so tired!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?