Monday, June 26, 2006
I'm back with a Vengeance
I've decided I'm in love with Mark Darcy. I would gladly be Bridget Jones, slightly over weight, smoking and drinking if it meant that I got to shag Hugh Grant and still end up with Colin Firth.
I enjoy the fact that I can lust over fictional characters. Partially because I think everyone does and partially because hell maybe I'm a little crazy. Night before last I watched the first Bridget Jones' on TV and last night I had to watch the second. I really like the fact that I can imagine myself there; shagging Hugh Grant of course. Oh am I a sucker for a chick flick!
Maybe tonight I'll watch "Sabrina" and just pretend that I'm as classic as Audrey Hepburn. Or maybe I'll just watch "Hell's Kitchen" and go to bed early. Or maybe I'll just watch "Bridget Jone's Diary" again because it is one of my favorites right now.
I enjoy the fact that I can lust over fictional characters. Partially because I think everyone does and partially because hell maybe I'm a little crazy. Night before last I watched the first Bridget Jones' on TV and last night I had to watch the second. I really like the fact that I can imagine myself there; shagging Hugh Grant of course. Oh am I a sucker for a chick flick!
Maybe tonight I'll watch "Sabrina" and just pretend that I'm as classic as Audrey Hepburn. Or maybe I'll just watch "Hell's Kitchen" and go to bed early. Or maybe I'll just watch "Bridget Jone's Diary" again because it is one of my favorites right now.
