Friday, November 03, 2006
Okay, I Admit It
I have a complete phobia of public restrooms. I just can't "go" when I'm in them. This morning was a bad case of the stops.
I decided to get a Starbucks coffee this morning as a little treat (I do that on occasion). Well if you're ever backed up, just go drink a cup of Starbucks coffee. I swear it must contain a laxative. Anyway, I'm at work which means I have to use the community bathroom for the floor. I enter and there is another woman already there, but she's done and washing her hands. I think cool, I'll be alone in a minute. NO, I WAS WRONG. Someone else had to enter and they decided to have a conversation with lady #1 while attending to their business. That was it. My insides said "Nope we're done. You might as well just leave" and so I did. I just couldn't pee much less anything else because dude it's a public restroom.
Yes, feel free to point fingers and mock me. Jason does it all the time, because I guess men just don't give a crap and they can crap anywhere. (heehee that just made me giggle) I also only have the maturity of someone in high school (did he just say penis? heehee).
I decided to get a Starbucks coffee this morning as a little treat (I do that on occasion). Well if you're ever backed up, just go drink a cup of Starbucks coffee. I swear it must contain a laxative. Anyway, I'm at work which means I have to use the community bathroom for the floor. I enter and there is another woman already there, but she's done and washing her hands. I think cool, I'll be alone in a minute. NO, I WAS WRONG. Someone else had to enter and they decided to have a conversation with lady #1 while attending to their business. That was it. My insides said "Nope we're done. You might as well just leave" and so I did. I just couldn't pee much less anything else because dude it's a public restroom.
Yes, feel free to point fingers and mock me. Jason does it all the time, because I guess men just don't give a crap and they can crap anywhere. (heehee that just made me giggle) I also only have the maturity of someone in high school (did he just say penis? heehee).
Comments:
<< Home
I don't like public restrooms either. I can manage to pee but when it comes to the other or throwing up, I just cringe. I usually flush a lot and pray that someone will turn on the blow dryer or start running water. It just hit me, as long as no one is standing out by the sinks, you could start the dryer yourself, rush in, drop the drawers, start your business and flush as soon as the dryer stops. Of course, I have to stop and make sure no one has urinated on the pot because who wants to sit in someone elses urine. YUCK and Double YUCK!! Let's face it, public restrooms are just GROSS!
Post a Comment
<< Home

